It’s been nearly two years since we first learned and wrote about The Tree Farm subdivision in Bend, OR. We finally know what these homesites will cost! Lot prices were released on October 1, 2016 for 40 homesites and prices range from $347,000 – $718,000. Instructions for completing and submitting offers have been added to The Tree Farm website. Offers will be accepted until noon on Friday, October 7th. There are several things to know if you plan to submit an offer.
- Buyers are limited to one offer on up to five (5) different homesites. (We anticipate that they will receive multiple offers on many of these homesites.)
- Initial offers must be equal to the published list price for the homesite (offers lower or higher than the published list price will not be considered).
- Each offer must be accompanied by $25,000 earnest money.
- Offers must be written on The Tree Farm Purchase & Sale Agreement.
- In the event that multiple offers are received, buyers will have the opportunity to amend their original offer to reflect the buyer’s highest and best offer.
We are excited to see this neighborhood finally begin to take shape. If you need assistance submitting an offer, don’t hesitate to contact us.