The Bratton Report, published by Bratton Appraisal Group, tracks residential real estate market trends in Central Oregon. The data is collected from the Central Oregon MLS and includes median sales price, # of homes sold, days on the market for sold properties, median sales price per square foot, building permits, and # of sales vs. # of listings. The statistics include single family homes, excluding condos, townhomes, manufactured homes, and acreage. Here are the highlights for Bend for February 2013 and prior:
- The median sales price was $235,000, up from $205,000 in February 2012.
- 108 homes sold, and there are 358 active listings, which gives us roughly 2 months of inventory. (By my calculations we have 3 months but either way, inventory is low.)
- Average days on market for sold properties was 92.
- Median sales price per square foot was $122.
- Builders submitted 57 building permit applications.
- Most home sales occurred in the $150k-$200k price range.
You can view the entire report here: Bratton Report March 2013
Search all Bend, Oregon homes for sale, view market statistics, or find out what your home is worth by visiting my website: www.findbendhomes.com