(SOLD for $755,000 on 12/28/09) 1495 NW Quincy Ave. recently hit the market and, sigh, I am in love. This green and modern home was built in 2007 and features 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths, 3992 sq. ft., and sits on a 0.32 acre lot in the West Hills of Bend. The main level has a great room floor plan, master suite, powder room, and dedicated office with a separate entrance. The lower level has 2 additional bedrooms, a bathroom, family room, and bonus room. Some of the green features include:
- Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction and passive solar design.
- Solar panels with inverter provide electricity for the home with excess being sold back to the power company.
- Solar hot water system with tankless water heater and recirculating pump.
- Insulation in interior walls and floor is from 100% recycled post-consumer products.
- Wood floors are reclaimed and salvaged wood. Carpet is 100% wool.
- Local, sustainably harvested wood was used in the millwork, trim, and built-in storage. Low formaldehyde kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
- Xeriscaped front yard and extensive use of native, drought-tolerant plants.
Some additional features you’ll love:
- Entire house is wired with Cat 5 cable, built-in speaker system for surround sound, and pre-wired for security system.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel appliances, European-style flush front kitchen cabinetry, and stainless steel topped kitchen island.
- Gated RV parking area.
Home is not listed by agent presenting the information.